What Not To Bring
Flashpoint is all about the enjoyment however we do have some rules and regulations to keep everyone safe and happy. The following items may not be brought into the site:
Glass - no glass is permitted into this event
- No gas stoves, naked flames or garden flares. No BBQs other than disposable BBQs which can be used by campers only in the dedicated area which will be clearly sign posted.
- No tables permitted into the concert arena.
- No food, drink or alcohol is permitted into the event other than bottled water in unopened plastic bottles.
- Food is permitted into the campsite only. Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol may be refused entry to the campsite; please only bring
enough for personal use.
- No tents, caravans or campervans will be permitted unless the appropriate tickets have been purchased in advance.
- No trailers or gazebos will be allowed into the event.
- No pets allowed onsite.
- No Illegal substances.
- No Portable Laser Equipment and Pens.
- No Unauthorised Professional Film or Video Equipment.
- No Audio Recorders.
- No Air Horns.
- No Spray Cans.
- No Fireworks or flares.
- No item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon.
- Please be advised you may be body searched at the entrance.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities onsite may be searched.
- Please note; Flashpoint Rockingham tickets are for general admission and do not have allocated seating.
- Anyone using what is deemed to be unreasonable behaviour will be removed from site.
- Contraband items will be confiscated.
- Tickets are non-refundable and Non-transferable.